$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] = preg_replace('/.*,\s*/','', $_SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]);
Notice: Undefined index: related in /data/www/spywareguide/product_show.php on line 49
Notice: Undefined variable: incprefix in /data/www/spywareguide/product_show.php on line 241
Trojans are malicious applications that pose themselves as legitimate software in order to trick users to install them. Once on the victim's machine, it may run any number of malicious process to steal vital information or inflict damage to other software.
1. Password stealing Trojan for E-Gold online bank.
2. Lowers security settings.
3. Adds itself into Exception List in Windows Firewall to gain full access to the compromised system.
4. Copies itself as svchost.exe into Windows directory.
5. Creates a Mutex to ensure only one copy of Trojan is running at a time.