Trojans are malicious applications that pose themselves as legitimate software in order to trick users to install them. Once on the victim's machine, it may run any number of malicious process to steal vital information or inflict damage to other software.
May download and install other malicious components.
1. Run X-Cleaner Deep Scan and remove this trojan when detected.
2. Reboot the computer, when asked by X-Cleaner.
3. Select Run from Start Menu and type 'Regedit'. Hit 'OK'.
4. Navigate to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders
5. On the right pane, right click over 'SecurityProviders' item and select 'Modify'.
In the opened Window, delet the item 'ntoskrnl.dll', if present and hit 'OK'.
7. Close Regedit.
6. Reboot the computer.