$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] = preg_replace('/.*,\s*/','', $_SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]);
Notice: Undefined index: related in /data/www/spywareguide/product_show.php on line 49
Notice: Undefined variable: incprefix in /data/www/spywareguide/product_show.php on line 241
Virus-like program that spreads automatically to other computers by sending itself out by email or by any other means. A program that propagates itself by attacking other machines and copying itself to the affected machine.
Worms have self-replicating code that travels from machine to machine by various means. A worms first objective is merely propagation. Worms can be destructive depending on what payload they have been given. Worms may replace files, but do not insert themselves into files.
W32.Mytob.AM@mm is a mass-mailing worm that uses its own SMTP engine to send an email to addresses that it gathers from the compromised computer.
The worm spreads by exploiting the Microsoft Windows Local Security Authority Service Remote Buffer Overflow (described in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-011).
1. Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP)
2. Open X-Cleaner and click on Expert tab. Click show all windows.
3. Find and highlight CLASS DDEMLMom. Click Kill.
4. Close the List of Active Windows windows.
5. Click on the Malware scan tab and highlight the (C:)
6. Click Start Scan for Malware.
7. Browse to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
8. Double click on the hosts file and open it with notepad.